Wednesday, June 22, 2022

finally took the first step

Hi all, I have been a silent reader on this subreddit. I have spent the last 2 years wanting to change my body, my lifestyle, my eating habits etc. but I would never do a thing except cribbing about how fat I am. Yesterday, something snapped in me and I decided to join my local fitness centre. I had my first session today and I absolutely loved it. I know weight loss is more diet and less exercise, but i really wanted to come out of my comfort zone and try something new. Also, I could really use some happiness that comes with exercising.

I really, really want to develop a healthier lifestyle. I have come to the realization that working on your mental/emotional health is easier when you feel nice about your body.

Just sharing this here because I wanted to tell someone. Thank you for reading this.

submitted by /u/DependentCelery9702
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YFhgzLl

No comments:

Post a Comment