Wednesday, June 29, 2022

NSV!!

NSV!!! I (51f) have a non-scale victory to celebrate!!! (5’4”, SW: 222, CW: 187, GW: 135) I’ve been a SCUBA diver for close to 30years. I’ve also had 9 knee surgeries. I haven’t been able to get myself up the swim steps to the boat after a dive with my gear on for 15 years or so. I’ve needed help with someone taking the gear from me before I can come up the ladder. In the distant past I’ve been able to do it all on my own. After losing 35 lbs and doing sooooo many squats during my VR workouts, I finally did it on my own again. After 15 years of having help I can do it my own!!!!! I am so excited about this because it’s hard to explain to people that haven’t experienced it. I’m independent. I’m free!
I’m still not at my ultimate goal and have a long way to go, but I see and feel the difference. I’m so happy to have finally made a change! Weight loss alone would have helped, but the exercise sent me over the top. I’m more motivated to keep going than ever before!!!!

Not doing the exercise this week due to vacation, but I’ll be back next week stronger than ever!

PS… I’m using Supernatural on VR.

submitted by /u/RandomGirlName
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/X0VfSmB

No comments:

Post a Comment