Sunday, June 19, 2022

Weighed myself after a break from the scale and started to cry. Ugh.

I’ve gained 20 pounds over the past two years, which I know is manageable (I believe any weight loss can be), but this is after struggling with my weight for a decade and finally meeting my goals only to have lockdown piss on it. I am so disappointed in myself. I knew I was eating like shit and making no effort to move. I knew.

Lockdown was hard for everyone and so many have had to restart their health journey, so I know I’m not alone. I also know I’m accountable for myself after sticking my head in the sand, and I’ll get through it fine once I get back on the wagon, but I’m so frustrated and shocked right now all I can do is angry cry and clean. Before coffee even. Before coffee!

It’s sort of the straw that broke the camel’s back, too. It’s adding insult to injury after a very hard two years, and I’m so mad I don’t know where else to turn without people minimizing my grief. Apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this, but I needed to vent somewhere where people would understand the struggle before I sucked it up and got back to tracking calories and workouts. God, I’m being such a baby, but I’m so mad! What a brutal start to the day!

submitted by /u/postpeachclarity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9BMCclH

No comments:

Post a Comment