Saturday, June 25, 2022

First Goal Achieved

I was finally able to achieve my first weight loss goal after MONTHS of trying and failing. This was the first week in over two years that I didn't eat at any fast-food or traditional sit-down restaurants! That may not seem like a big deal for some people but this is a huge milestone for me.

Normally I set these dieting/weight loss goals and two days in I'm pulling through the drive through and ordering a ridiculous amount of food and then the next day I feel so depressed and disappointed in myself that I just keep eating as much junk as I can. When I get in that depressive eating state I'll eat until I'm so full I can't comfortably lay down.

This was a good week and I hope that I can continue to set reachable goals.

submitted by /u/done_for_97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zLQob5c

No comments:

Post a Comment