Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Losing weight with my diet, but I want to be strong too.

So I’ve been working at this whole weight loss thing. I gained a crap ton of weight after my father passed and I realized that the way I was living wasn’t serving me well to be happier. I’ve kind of come to a crawl when it comes to my diet. I eat around 1400 calories a day and my weight loss has stagnated.

I want to start working in some exercise, the gym I can use opens at 6 am and I have work at 8 am so I’m thinking I can work out there around that time. My only issue is I have no idea what to do … I have retained a lot of fat in my arms and stomach and I don’t really know how to exercise! If anyone could give me some tips, articles, whatever! That would be fantastic.

age: 20 sex: F height: 5’4 starting weight (SW): 166lbs current weight: 155.3lbs goal weight: 130lbs Full time Desk job with minimal activity

submitted by /u/mystifiedmongerer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vhnlb8/losing_weight_with_my_diet_but_i_want_to_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment