Friday, June 10, 2022

Counted macros for the first time, am I doing it right?

Hey guys.

Basically there is a lot of confusing information online and I always get skeptical as to what to believe.

I stumbled upon a website of a dude called Tedd Kallmyer, and he has a pretty detailed post on how to count macros for your goals.

Im 24(F) and weigh 61kg (~137lbs), and measure 160cm (5 feet 3 inches). I am working to change it but I’d consider myself sedentary.

So I got this: My weight loss TDEE is about 1276kcal a day.

This is 452 cal (protein) +319 cal (fat) +505 cal (carbs).

Which amounts to 126g Carbs, 113g Protein, 35g Fat.

Do these calculations sound about right and healthy? I get very conflicted lol.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/kalinzalin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eE4W0mB

No comments:

Post a Comment