Friday, June 10, 2022

My failed journey

I hate myself for the way I am around food, whenever I get things together, I seem to bottle it

I was around 104kgs and i dieted down for a year and lost 21 kgs till I became 83kgs, which is ideal for me,I went from obese to visible abs and good muscle definition (~15% bf)

Everything was great then suddenly I just get the worst binge eating streak from last November 2021 till June 10 (today)

I am now 94.7kgs, I dieted a couple of weeks every couple of months which is why I’m not way more than that, but every time I eat one cheat meal, I go on an uncontrollable binge streak

I would go from 1,800 calories a day for 2 weeks to 4000 (or so) calories a day without any control

I feel like shit every time I’m full on junk food, I can hear the ringing in my ears from how much I eat and I hate myself for it, I feel like shit, and I am very self conscious about my body now and I try my best not to see anyone of my friends so that they won’t notice the weight I gained

I am going back to dieting, I ate 1600 calories today and I am trying to lose the weight I gained, dieting isn’t hard for me, I know how to calculate calories and what to eat to feel full but for some reason I keep on breaking and losing control of myself around food

I am sharing this because I know a lot of people can relate to what I’m saying, and hopefully some of you can give me some ideas on how to limit my bad eating habits

The diet I went through for around a year was solid, 1,800-2,000 cals a day, 30mns workouts 3 times a week but the fact that there is was something I don’t understand that made me lose my progress and motivation and consistency overnight makes me feel real shitty

My weight loss journey failed, but I am not losing hope in myself, time to dust myself up and start over again, I will update you guys on how things go. I will keep trying till I get over every setback that faces me.

And for the second time, today is day 1 of my new weight loss journe

submitted by /u/exmuslimbob
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/trljPMd

No comments:

Post a Comment