Thursday, June 9, 2022

Bragging post- Down 2 sizes

There is no reason for this post except to brag bc I feel good. Feel free to share your bragging also!! Or stop reading if today is just not the day.

I am used to buying clothes online and then returning most of them. I have a couple pairs of Levis kshorts from last summer but they were getting big and we are going on vacation soon so I wanted some new ones. I assumed the shorts were just stretched out BUT I’ve been working on weight loss since March. I’ve dropped about 25 lbs but most of my clothes are just a little loose, not falling off big.

Anyway my order came in over the weekend and I tried on some things. The shorts were still loose like the ones from last year so to the store I went. I tried on one size down, still plenty big. Date I try on another size down? I did and they were so cute and fit perfect. Still no muffin top or pulling.

Then to top it off today I got a new bra in the mail. I’m down a band size also.

Just feeling good. It’s so worth the work. I’m not done with my journey yet but this was the boost my confidence needed.

Hope everyone else has a great day!!!

submitted by /u/Grateful-parents
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XCZpgId

No comments:

Post a Comment