Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Bat Wing Arms

Hey guys! So I’ve had bat wing arms for a long time even before I lost 38 lbs but I still have about 60 more pounds to go in my weight loss journey. I would love to get rid of the bat wings but was wondering if that is even possible with a calorie deficit and walking 30 minutes a day. Will they just get worse and start to sag even more? Do any of you guys have this issue?

Also what is the possibility of me having loose skin once I finish my weight loss journey. I’m a female who is almost 20, my current weight is 243 lbs and my starting weight was 281 lbs, and I am 5 feet and 8 inches tall. I’m also losing weight very gradually. I started my weight loss journey in October of 2021. Thanks guys! Any and all advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Calm-Face-3584
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MA8LuD1

No comments:

Post a Comment