Thursday, June 23, 2022

How to increase energy on 1000 calories a day OMAD? (doctor approved)

M 27, 5'11"

CW: 173

HW: 245

GW: 140-150

I have been doing IF and keto combination for a while and I have found it to be amazing for rapid healthy weight loss, and I feel great overall and have seen an improvement in msny health markers. My doctor is a big supporter of keto and fasting and has been helping me here and there. IF has so many health benefits and I am really noticing them.

Until last week I did 1500 calories and 18:6 but I wanted to try something a little more challenging and lose the last of the weight quickly in time for an event, so I suggested to my doctor that I try OMAD with keto, he said there was no need to count calories as I probably wouldn't want to eat much anyway, but my daily calories have been working out around 1000.

I'm not sure why, but I am starting to struggle hard. My food is satisfying but I don't have much energy. My body is running on ketosis, and I have plenty fat left so this makes no sense. It's not like I feel hungry all the time. I drink sugar free coffee in the morning but I'm hesitant to include anything else as I don't want to disturb the ketosis process and spike my insulin.

What is the answer here? More electrolytes? Supplements? Could I potentially include a very small amount of wholegrains? (hesitant about this though).

submitted by /u/ZGCP
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/txQV8G4

No comments:

Post a Comment