Sunday, June 19, 2022

Maintenance Calories For One Day Is Okay, Right?

Look away if you can’t read about women’s troubles.

I’m PMSing hardcore. I just want snacks. I feel like I’m doing good things for myself. I wanted a day of going overboard where I could just eat what I want or have a meal I want. I originally wanted to eat an entire box of Cheez It’s and just move forward. Instead, I went and got some snack portioned bags so I can have them and not feel deprived but also control myself. Or I wanted to have Chinese takeout.

I’m very snacky today and decided to find a compromise where I just eat at maintenance calories today. I will go back to my 2lb/weight loss calories tomorrow, but today, it’s totally okay to do maintenance cals, right? One day isn’t going to make a huge difference.

  1. I think it’ll be healthy for me to do this and witness myself going back to my original boundaries to reach my goals. I have 150+ lbs to lose.

  2. It’s just one day.

I’m just scared of myself, but maybe I need to stop and trust myself. I’ve been doing great for over a month. Even if I do maintenance cals for one day and go back that will still be me doing great, right? I wish I didn’t need reassurance, but I’m insecure and working on it. Maybe this will help me to stop being so insecure.

I’m planning on either making a homemade Big Mac or just indulging in a bowl of 3 cups of spaghetti with Rao’s sauce and lots of grated Parm cheese.

So far today I have eaten: morning iced coffee and scone. Cheez it’s. Lentil and rice sour cream and onion rings from Trader Joe’s. Watermelon. And I have about 1,300 cals left to have the burger or spaghetti.

This isn’t the worst thing, right?

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T9fBItl

No comments:

Post a Comment