Thursday, June 23, 2022

How did you decide to start losing weight?

I ask because I currently want to lose weight, but I keep telling myself that I have to find the quote on quote “perfect time”. Like, if i’m going out next week, I think to myself “well I’m going out next week so no point in starting now. I’ll start next week.” Come next week, same thing happens. Then I end up in this cycle where I just keep putting it off until “the perfect time”. I am very aware that there will never be a “perfect time” and that I should just start now, but I find it very hard to overcome that feeling of wanting to wait for the perfect time despite knowing there will never be one. I would just like to know what some of you guys did to decide to finally pull the trigger and begin your weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/Past-Key8933
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FxGt1ip

No comments:

Post a Comment