Saturday, June 25, 2022

Second month of serious weight loss done!

Down to 287lbs from 300lbs in the past month! I'm glad that I've remained consistent. I've even gone out a few times and purposely ate way more than my calorie goal when hanging out with friends. I was worried because I didn't do any of this the first month but I ended up losing only 1 pound less than the first month. Still not seeing any difference at all in my clothing though even compared to when I was around 330-340 but I'm sure that eventually I'll start to experience that as long as I keep going.

Time to keep going! If I don't post anything else before then, you'll see me when I've finished my third month!

submitted by /u/imaginarykiwi69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9djyExl

No comments:

Post a Comment