Saturday, June 11, 2022

I'm tired of how little time I can spend on walks before feeling extremely tired. Has anyone here gotten a lot more energy or endurance from losing lots of weight?

Within the past few months I've been doing a lot more shopping and going outside, and have been feeling pretty outdoorsy and just felt like talking walks because they feel satisfying. I've had this problem for years where if I take walks or are outside for more than 30-45 mins, I will feel way too tired when I'd come home, and maybe unable to focus and or have pain in my legs.

I think / hope this will be one of the biggest benefits of weight loss, having a lot more energy and able to be active for much longer periods of time without feeling like shit afterwards. I started a keto diet with a caloric deficit (no more than ~1500 cals / day) on 4/21 and am currently at 229-30lbs.

submitted by /u/TheTwelveYearOld
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8vZR4Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment