Sunday, June 26, 2022

Finally hit 100lbs lost!

M/20/6’3 SW:321 CW:219 GW:185

Hey folks. So I finally hit the losing 100 pounds mark after a year and some change. I wanted to make a post partly to share my excitement, but also because along my own journey I was always on this sub reading other people celebrating huge milestones for inspiration. It felt like it would be good to kinda do the same thing for someone else. My personal weight loss journey involved mostly cardio workouts(biking and kickboxing) and being conscious of what I eat. It helped so much early on that my brother was trying to gain muscle. This basically meant we were both trying to eat healthy and pushed one another to consistently workout. Having an accountability partner early on can be so helpful! I wanted to emphasize how difficult but rewarding doing this is for those that might feel discouraged or exhausted from how long it takes to make significant progress. There were so many times when I wanted to quit because the path ahead of me felt so daunting. When losing ten pounds took two months, it was exciting but simultaneously discouraging cause it made me think of how much more work I had to do. For anyone feeling that way, you will thank yourself infinitely when you finally get to the point where you start to notice differences. Being able to go outside in the summer without wearing a sweater, eating what you want at gatherings because you aren’t embarrassed to enjoy a big meal or a dessert, and so much more. I personally found it doesn’t automatically make you Don Juan or super social, but such large lifestyle changes can make your own confidence bolster. So, if anyone is discouraged by how much work it takes to lose the weight they want, just take it one day at a time and keep working towards your goal. Ok, that’s enough self-gratification and rambling good luck to anyone who is reading these kinds of posts for motivation. You can do this!

submitted by /u/batmanuncharted
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NCaKxpb

No comments:

Post a Comment