Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Seeing what progress should look like has motivated me further

I had wisdom teeth surgery on Friday, so approximately seven days ago. My face swelled a lot, as expected. I haven’t taken a firm look in the mirror since the first few days of surgery until just now, and I couldn’t figure out what was different about my face. My family instantly commented that the swelling went down when I walked through the door today. I realized that my face is so much more defined than it was a few days ago, as it was very round and full.

Seeing the definition develop back in my face made me realize that if I can lose the rest of these 36 pounds, I will have even more definition in my face, and I’ve always envied that of naturally skinny people. I want an angular face, because mine currently is somewhat chubby looking, and I think it’s due to being overweight. If I love my face more now than I did a few days ago, then I can’t wait to see the changes I’ll make in the future.

I know I should lose weight for health reasons alone, but I’ll be honest, I’m in it for the looks. I want to look my best, and if being healthier comes along with that, of course I’ll take it. Just wanted to share.

(Disclaimer: I loved myself pre-weight loss journey, but I do want to change my appearance, and I think both can be valid.)

submitted by /u/itmose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ecROSYx

No comments:

Post a Comment