Monday, June 20, 2022

my weight loss was pointed out despite me being in a plateau for over a month

i’m almost 30lbs down but i’ve been in a plateau since the beginning of may. i’ve been sticking to my deficit, but i still keep fluctuating between 3-5lbs. i’ve been feeling really discouraged because i’ve been making no progress. i’ve seen my family multiple times since my plateau started and they haven’t said anything about my weight loss. except yesterday, one family member pointed it out to me and was asking what i’ve been doing to lose weight. it’s just strange because i haven’t lost any weight within the last month, but i’ve seen them several times this month. either way, it made me feel better about my plateau. i’m hoping i can break it soon! i also overate a tiny bit yesterday because of father’s day, but i still woke up 1.5lbs lighter than i was yesterday morning when i woke up?? it’s not a new number on the scale yet (my weight keeps going up 3-5lbs and then back down and back up) but hopefully i can finally break this cycle within the next few days! i’m currently 6lbs away from the first weight loss goal i set for myself since starting this journey and it’s almost torturous being this close, but not being able to get any closer. but after that interaction yesterday, im feeling determined to break my plateau!

submitted by /u/Most-Caterpillar7291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TWO7rg0

No comments:

Post a Comment