Sunday, June 12, 2022

I've lost 91 (367-276) pounds last year but I'm still around 50 pounds shy of my goal and losing weight is so slow compared to last year it just kinda blows how hard it can be and I wish I never ballooned up to this weight as a kid

It's crazy how far I've come and yet I'm still so angry over my weight and how hard it's been to lose it

What can I do to feel better about my body while I'm working on it.

And for anyone whose been in a similar boat as mine what was your weight loss like around this weight and how'd it pan out

I know I'm obviously not doing the best humanly possible job as anyone can lose alot of weight fast if they make it their whole life, but any good half way tips?

submitted by /u/ConnerTodd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Laihmkf

No comments:

Post a Comment