Monday, June 20, 2022

lost 115kg and feeling great for it

So I have always been over weight from as long as I can remember. I have lived a very unhealthy lifestyle for the last 10 years which got me up to 225kg. I was ok with that untill I went to see my doctor and they told me I was pre diabetic, that scared me alot as I have seen a close family member also go into a diabetic coma and that's not something I wanted for myself. So I started my weight loss journey, I started by cutting my carbs back and not drinking anything but water, then I got the cheapest exercise bike I could find and tried to cycle for 10 minutes it took me about 20 minutes to cycle the 10, but the feeling of accomplishment that I got for not leaving the room untill the 10 minutes of exercise was done was so rewarding. I now use exercise as stress relief and look forward to my daily bike ride or walk. I'm at my lightest now in years 110kg and it really dose feel like I have my life back.

submitted by /u/Bulatt_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/p7wQA5d

No comments:

Post a Comment