Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Do you lose stomach fat from an 80lb+ fat loss for men that regularly go to the gym?

Hey there, I'm currently on my journey to lose weight, and have so far lost over 30 pounds, with about 60 to go. I started at 290lb, and am now 255lb. I regularly work out and have always been healthy, good blood pressure, etc, and have a fair bit of muscle underneath my fat. So far, the weight loss has not been too visible. I've barely slimmed down, it's visible in my frame, and I'm sure I'll start to appear in 20 or so pounds. However, I'm worried about my stomach fat not budging as the weight has gone down. I go to the gym 5 times a week, stretch daily, run, and am overall a pretty healthy guy. With that, I'm scared that my stomach will develop into a lot of loose skin. The more I lose, the more my stomach stays the same. There are also stretch marks covering lots of my stomach, arms, and lower back (I've inherited sensitive skin). For individuals who weighed 290~ pounds, and strength trained regularly, is there hope for the fat, or will it just turn into lots of loose skin?

submitted by /u/ThrowingAllTheBacks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ne7OkYT

No comments:

Post a Comment