Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Follow me along my weight loss journey

Hello everyone. I’m tired of who I am and will become who I want to be. 5 months ago I was at my highest of 450lbs. I’ve always been big, since a child all I did was eat and play videos games all the time. My childhood wasn’t the best, due to this I used food and games as an outlet to calm my emotions. I was depressed and suicidal in my early teens. It got so bad that I didn’t takes showers for weeks. I smelt like a cow farm all the time at school. During this I went into the foster system. My mental health and hygiene picked up a lot, but slacked in my weight. I did loose a bit though, but BOOM fucking Covid. During Covid I gain an extra 120lbs. I was never moving and still on my game. I’d drink at least 5 cans of Pepsi a day 750 calories alone. Ate out twice a day, each meal being a huge meal. For example, let’s say I get McDonald’s [Which I loved] I’d get 3 doubles, 2 fries and 2 soda’s. That be my first meal. Then I’d have another one later on in the evening. I also snacked a lot of very unhealthy stuff like cookies and etc. This leads to the change 5 months ago. I was tired of barley being unable to walk, feeling like shit all the time, calves would hurt over just a few steps. This part is cringe, I was also tired of my sex life with my girlfriend. Never could stay hard and couldn’t do a lot of positions due to my stomach. Also penis size of course, loosing a lot of it cause of my weight. This introduced the change in me. I started working out and got a PT, switched up how much I ate. I signed up for a boxing gym and been training with my trainer for 3 months now. Currently I’m down about 60 pounds [394]. Just off that little bit I feel 50x better, my life has had a significant change. I train 5 days out of the week for multiply hours. Strength and condition and boxing cardio. I love all of it, if I miss one day of working out in my schedule I keep like complete shit and can’t stand it. I still struggle with my diet though, I don’t eat nearly as much and eat more at home. I haven’t drank one soda since I started. I think that the no soda has gave me a reason to pick myself up after a fall and not to fall in a new hole. Any and all tips are appreciated, I’ll answer any questions if your curious. Thank you all

submitted by /u/Purple1ceBear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/itEQzya

No comments:

Post a Comment