Sunday, June 19, 2022

Your weird and/or helpful weight loss habits?

Hi! Just wondering if anyone else has developed any weird helpful habits while losing weight?

For example, evert time I cook a meal from scratch I take a (terrible) photo of it and file it in a little album just for myself...I don't even record the recipes, I just like scrolling through and being like "ooh that was a good one, check me out, cooking with vegetables!"

It feels like a helpful little habit, as every time I look through I feel proud of myself and it encourages me to make more. I also get the weird "progress pic" feeling of seeing my portions and meal compositions change over time!

Just wondered if anyone else has developed a weird and/or helpful habits they wanted to share? :D

submitted by /u/jane-be-jane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4bhJnPv

No comments:

Post a Comment