Thursday, June 30, 2022

Now it makes sense why THIS anniversary night was Sooooo! Much! Fun! 🤪 35/F/5'1" SW:200lbs, GW:120lbs, CW:120lbs

My husband and I had our 17 year anniversary this past weekend. When this photo popped up in my 'remember when' photo reels, I was shocked at the difference! I actually still had the same outfit, so I ran to try it on again.

For Foks Sake! GOT! DAMN! I CANNOT take my eyes off this before and after! It's hard to believe even with the evidence right there! Here is the before and after: https://imgur.com/a/LhNwaqN

I have to say, this makes so much sense as to why that anniversary night seemed waaaaaaay more incredible compared to other nights. We have a very healthy bedroom life, but anniversaries, I get a little more adventurous. I was doing things I had only seen. Positions that used to be awkward, I was flowing into them better than the #1 OF star. I wasn't tired when I took over. I was trying to remember if I took drugs - there's NO WAY I'd be this flexible sober. (Yes! I was sober - that's the even more shocking part!) But nah, I was coo and just getting high from climaxing. I actually lost use of my legs for minute and had to camp on the floor. (I'm now realizing I'm going to have to leave my husband; the bar has been set too high for future sessions.)

It's not used enough, but 'sexy time tricks' should be the #1 motivator for adult weight loss!!

Anyway, I'm still trying super hard to maintain and tone. Still going to kickboxing 3x a week and weight training 2x a week. Still watching my portions and what I eat. Still making sure I'm lazy the majority of the week. Def making sure I'm enjoying a cocktail every once in while - I earned it and enjoying it reminds me to be social.

I don't have any updates, it's only been 2 months, but I still have December as my goal month. Hopefully, I'll still have maintained my weight and toned up my muscles and skin.

Here is my document about my previous progress, I'm still basically following everything from here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ab_nuDnfbTo5kDMv6gIReMVeLDxWagf-LVqqeNLWKR8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for the support guys!!

submitted by /u/Chef4disney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pBE3MUr

No comments:

Post a Comment