Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Reached my goal weight

It took me more or less a year but I finally reached my ideal weight! I was yo-yoing between 68-70kg last year due to lack of exercise, plus I noticed that I was eating a lot more because I'm always stressed and I work night shifts. The reason that made me want to lose weight is, my relatives keep on comparing me with my sisters who are both on the skinny side.

I've started my weight loss journey around June-July of last year, but it was around "ber" months when I decided to take things seriously. I started with lowering my food intake (not counting calories, just cutting off junk food and lowering my carbs) and walking on my treadmill at medium phase for 30minutes a day. And then around December, my relatives started seeing improvements on my body so I upped my exercise to an hour at 4kmph (to lose more weight), started counting calories, and I also bought dumbbells to boost my metabolism.

I'm now at 45kg (I'm 24 btw), and all I can say is, it's not easy, but it's definitely worth it. It feels so good to fit in smaller sized shirts, to ride a bike without people teasing me that my wheels are going flat/going to pop due to my weight, and to shop for new outfits without feeling insecure.

Now my next goal is to lower my body fat to 15% (I'm currently at 25-26%) and gain more muscles, having a quite skinny body is good but I think I prefer the athletic look, I'm short (149cm) so I could really use some muscles/strength to be able to defend myself from bad guys 😅

submitted by /u/SherFrance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/g8eFG6T

No comments:

Post a Comment