Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Thank you community of loseit!

Stats 28F SW84kgs CW78kgs GW?

I have an overall goal to lose 10kgs/22lbs this year, and found this community in January. It's such a wealth of knowledge, tips, successes and wisdom, and today when I was struggling with myself to hit the gym I thought back to this place, all the stories I read. One thing that stuck with me was to begin today, not next week like my procrastinating brain was telling me. I felt like I wasn't struggling alone, weight loss is hard but there are so many people out there trying and on this same journey. It sounds weird to write that lol but I was just so inspired in that moment to go to the gym anyway even though my dumb brain was arguing against me. So thank you, people of loseit. I hope you all keep on losing toward your goals too :)

submitted by /u/2curiouskiwi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZW1G4fz

No comments:

Post a Comment