Monday, June 20, 2022

How can I get back on track into losing more weight??

17M - 373lbs - 6’2”

Hi! I started my fat loss journey in April and have lost about 45lbs. I started going to the gym every other day and it then a little later I started going daily. I made sure to split the week for different muscle groups so I can make sure I hit all of them. I did that because I wanted to minimize loose skin. I also did about 50 minutes of cardio daily. The cardio I do was on the treadmill 3mph for ~50 minutes, %5 incline.

2 week ago I started using a supplement called creatine. I did a loading phase by taking 5 grams 4 time a day for a week. Then I started taking 5 grams once daily as recommended and per usual I started gaining water weight. A few days and later for some odd reason my weight loss just halted. I only eat about 1800-2200 calories a day. I really need some suggestions on what I should do. Should I stop taking creatine? Or should I lower my calories even more.

submitted by /u/justaredditguy2351
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jlx0kpX

No comments:

Post a Comment