Friday, June 10, 2022

Loose skin down under

Burner account because I’ve been dying to know if others have experienced this but also it’s about genitals.

For people with external female genitals- How have you held up after weight loss?

I went from about 130 to 170 in my pregnancy. I went back to 130 fairly quickly. My baby was 9.5lbs, no cuts/tears etc. two years later and my vulva is still…..different. Not talking about internal vagina. Very much the vulva, specifically labia majora. That part of my vulva used to just be like, flat. Now it’s more deflated and hangs like loose skin. Of course nothing is wrong with this, I’m just wondering if I’m alone in it.

I don’t have loose skin anywhere else.

I don’t know if it’s birth related, or weight loss related, but I’ve never seen anyone talk about their external genitals post birth, just their actual vaginal canal. So I figured I would brave up and ask!

submitted by /u/Own-Hat-7436
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TDtZMLj

No comments:

Post a Comment