Friday, June 17, 2022

Especially men: how do you cope with having stretch marks?

Hello, this question is especially (but not solely) directed to men having stretch marks after a weight loss, because I feel like stretch marks are aesthetically more accepted on women since most women have them by nature.

I’ve lost quiet a bit of weight (25kg/55lbs) and I have stretch marks all over my torso (belly, shoulders, latissimus etc.). I hate them. They are not red any more but it feels so bad that people can immediately see that I’ve been struggling with my weight in the past when I take off my shirt. It really bothers me, especially when undressing in front of sexual partners. I know the most important part is that I lost all that health threatening weight, but the fact that I’ll never be able to have a „flawless“ body again is grinding my gears…

How do you cope with that?

submitted by /u/weissbierkloster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/c3mL7O9

No comments:

Post a Comment