Thursday, June 16, 2022

Reasonable calorie goal?

Three years ago I lost 30 pounds in about 4 ish months eating between 800-1200 calories a day with an occasional day around 2000, completely sedentary no exercise at all. I maintained that weight loss until the beginning of this year. I was unhappy with my appearance still and decided I wanted to build muscle so I started taking creatine and started lifting 6 days a week.

Since February I’ve gained 15 pounds!! I went from 105 to almost 120!! I can tell I built muscle but I’ve obviously put on fat. I know the reason is that I’ve had several long bingeing episodes in the last few months. Anyways, I want to get back to my previous weight but am not sure how I should be eating.

I am 5’0 118 ish pounds. I lift 6 times a week pretty intense for about 2 hours and then do an hour of cardio, usually incline treadmill. My Apple Watch says I burn 2400 total in a day and some people say it’s accurate but others say it’s not so I’m not sure what to believe.

My goal is to lose around 1 1/2 - 2 pounds a week and get back to 105 by the end of summer. I know I will have at least two weekends of excess in the next two months which is why I want to be a bit more aggressive around those weekends.

What calorie limit would y’all recommend? Do y’all think 1200 is too low?

submitted by /u/yerbed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FRbNCkP

No comments:

Post a Comment