Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Apple body shape weight loss (F)

I’m 5’ and I began working out last year. Not really for my body or not even my health really. one day I was bored, found a trainer gym near me and was like “I wanna try to get strong”. That’s how my fitness journey started, I wanted to be strong. I started at 140 lbs. I am now 155 lbs. Honestly, my body never bothered me too much. I have a bigger chest size (biggest part of my body tbh) so I only wear baggy clothes, I try to avoid as much attention to them as I can bc I don’t like it. So I never really saw how my body looked and didn’t care. I was working out, getting stronger, felt better and my life got better a lot. It wasn’t until like a month ago when I tried to dress girlier I saw how my body was and I didn’t really like it. I don’t like my gut or my big chest but i’m more focused on my gut bc there’s not much you can do about your chest unless you get surgery. I was confused because I thought since i’ve been working out consistently that I would’ve changed but not really and I checked my weight and was like woah how’d this happen. I’m currently in a calorie deficit and now doing cardio. I still lift weights bc I love it but now I add 30 min stairs and try to do 30 min treadmill after too. But im scared to lose weight because of my body shape. the little muscle I have on my legs i’m scared to lose because my proportions are weird. and I have an apple shape so most fat is upper body. I’m scared what if I lose weight everywhere but my mid sections and I end up looking slim with a beer belly.

Has anyone with an apple body shape has trouble losing fat from their gut area? my body isn’t like terrible now and I like cardio because now I can run and I couldn’t before, but i’m scared if I lose weight my body will look disproportionate?

submitted by /u/KindPurpose4518
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KdVyN2E

No comments:

Post a Comment