Saturday, June 11, 2022

Any ADHD ers here having success in their weight loss journey? Looking for advice.

What ADHD-specific tips and tricks have you found helpful? I am medicated and still struggling with the ADHD roadblocks in making progress. Some of the things I find most challenging revolve around meal planning and impulsiveness when it comes to food. With exercise, it's getting into a routine and then following through to keep going each time. If it's not stimulating to me, I won't stick to it. So far, I like outdoor activities most. Gyms are a bust for me. It's so exhausting to be fighting against my own brain all day. I am hoping there are some ADHD weight loss successes that I can glean some strategies that work for me here.

submitted by /u/sneakyrabbit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EGy0UhB

No comments:

Post a Comment