Monday, June 20, 2022

Does this sound right or am I imagining it?

F 32
5'5
Weight lost - 55lbs
Start weight 185LBS
Current weight 130lbs
Goal weight - 110-120lbs

I have lost this weight over the period of about 2 years, which I know is a long slow time but due to chronic ill health I am unable to exercise much and have done this through a calorie deficit and clean healthy eating. I'm currently the happiest ive been in YEARS in my body. I hit a major plateau but have just recently started losing some lbs slowly again. Slow is fine with me btw, I dont want to speed up. I'm currently what I would call "skinny fat". As in, my belly is my main issue and there is a certain amount of fat covering certain areas, but I do not look overweight to other people. I'm just a bit jiggly but I can see my skinny shape coming through.

My question though.........when I do lose a few pounds, I notice that my body becomes much more "wobbly" looking temporarily and it almost looks as though my body is melting.....things look very jiggly and ugly but then all of a sudden after a couple of weeks I start to look more firm. So it's almost as though the lbs come off, the fat left behind has a hissy fit and goes melty looking, my body looks utter sh*t for a little while but then it catches up with the weight loss and THEN I notice it visually. Is it my skin slowly tightening or is it the fat actually looking more wobbly due to the lbs lost?

Does this even make sense? Is it an actual thing or am I imagining it?

submitted by /u/Feisty_Foxy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JRghQ5D

No comments:

Post a Comment