Saturday, June 25, 2022

Losing 100+ Lbs and a Few Months of Maintenance - Accountability

Hi All,

I used to post on a Weight Loss Sub on a weekly basis, detailing my weight loss journey. Thought I'd come back and offer a retrospective + give myself some new accountability. Over the course of a year, I went from 261.2 Lbs to 148 Lbs as a 5'8 male. I did this with cardio, pushups, sit-ups, and calorie counting.

Lost the weight, looked better, felt better, gained confidence, and my attitude improved. Heck, even found a better job. This doesn't even include the best thing that happened to me in my life, but I'll keep that one private for her sake.

A few months have now passed and I weighed in at 157 Lbs yesterday. What changed?

- I haven't been as disciplined. I count calories, but sometimes I go off in the evenings. Not on fast food or soda, but on a sheer quantity. CICO still applies.- I dropped the sit-ups and the pushups.- My exercise preferences changed, but I've gotten better on committing to my new passion of jogging and walking. I do 10+ miles a day now :)- I stopped weighing myself on a weekly basis- I stopped posting weekly

I'm posting for accountability before things go off the rails, but also to show that the effort doesn't stop once you hit your goals. You have to keep pushing. Let's keep pushing together and keep each other on the straight and narrow.

Thanks for reading guys! I'll try to post next week with an update. Time for my morning Jog/fast walk.

submitted by /u/TX_Godfather
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uAgbYwm

No comments:

Post a Comment