Friday, June 17, 2022

making quick effortless progress on weight loss

I in the last 2 weeks decided i wanted to get serious about my weight loss.

Since April 29th i began weighing myself periodically. Haven't been tracking my calories but quit eating fast food and drinking sodas. Have uped my water intake and have been getting better sleep. It has been consistently 98-103 degrees plus 70% or greater humidity where i live and work.

Have been more active since i work in the meat department at a grocery store. But temd to stay cool and still sweat. Haven't been working out other than maybe lifting once a week at home with dumbbells and bench press.

Have lost 17 and almost half pounds in less than a month and a half. I am proud of myself. It has been awhile since i have made progress and makes me laugh thaty body decided to act before i did.

Just wanted to share this since i thought it was funny and ironic.

submitted by /u/IRON-JAKE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JZQsieP

No comments:

Post a Comment