Monday, June 27, 2022

How do you not fixate on losing weight while trying to lose weight?

I've been trying to lose weight for years and one thing I always notice is how obsessive I get when I start. I go extreme, over do it, and give up in the end because it's taking too much energy. How do you distract yourself? Right now, I'm fasting intermittently and controlling my portions. I feel good so far. It's just my third day this time around so it's no surprise. But I've scoured the internet for advice, read success stories. Everything. I just want to focus on the doing part of weight loss and not think about it so much.

What do you do to occupy/distract yourself?

submitted by /u/ProfessorCivil2773
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wro2hH0

No comments:

Post a Comment