Monday, June 20, 2022

Ashwagandha Dosage for Weight Loss?

I've read up on about 3 different studies each noticing a comparative increase in test hormones in the ranges of around 12-18%. Since I am, frankly, morbidly obese, I figure that could help with weight loss combined with my gym split and cardio, by helping to counteract the negative effects of fat tissue suppressing my natural test production.

Only problem here is some studies note the change with 500mg, while others are at 5g(5000mg). Was wondering if anybody has used Ashwagandha root and had success at the middle mark of the two, as the supplement I found is about 1950mg per serving, and I don't have the money to stock up on bottles at 5g a day.

Sorry for the long preamble, but didn't want to leave out context/info.

submitted by /u/MikBug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oiZl4IF

No comments:

Post a Comment