Tuesday, June 14, 2022

here's my story

Female. 18 years old. 210lbs.

Hi! I'm kinda new to my weight loss journey. I really want to be down to 170lbs by the end of October 2022.

I am a binge eater. Whenever I try to diet and stuff, I sorta "give up" and binge eat unconsciously. Usually around when my period starts and I crave chocolate.

The only thing that stops me from binge eating is major distraction, like playing video games, sleeping all day, or watching shows/youtube.

So right now during the summer I'm not working until I get a new car. Which means I have a lot of free time to keep myself distracted... or fall into another binge eating torment.

My diet in the morning is one Java mocha monster energy, a whole apple, and 2 packets of maple brown sugar signature select oatmeal.

My lunch tends to be more fruit, a 0 calorie orange crush soda, and some fake meat.

My dinner... is where things get really bad. My family is extremely poor and food stamps are scarce for us. Sometimes we have good food that I can eat, and sometimes we have nothing and I binge on crap. But as of right now my dinner consists of Morning Star fake meats (popcorn chicken ((whole package)), chicken nuggets ((whole package)) or corn dogs) and water. If things are bad, it's multiple bowls of cereal.

I get food stamps again on Sunday and that means I have $300 to put towards food.

Please for the love of God help me with the grocery shopping. I am a vegetarian (but i eat tuna) so it's even more expensive for things.

I need foods that can help me feel full for a long time so that I don't binge. Most foods that are meant to make you feel full just make me even hungrier.

Please, in the comments, give me foods that can help me. Meals and recipes.

I'm extremely desperate and I'm starting to hate myself. I constantly fall back on myself.

Any and all comments will mean so much to me.

Edit: I do work out sometimes. I have chronic fatigue syndrome so it's hard. I don't work out enough to buy a membership and guest passes are $30 a day. But I take every chance to go work out when I have enough energy and money.

submitted by /u/calicolegal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vOVSpsr

No comments:

Post a Comment