Thursday, June 16, 2022

The first 15 pounds ARE GONE MOTHERFUCKER!!! GONE!

A combination of calorie counting, intermittent fasting and going on daily walks has paid off gradually over three and a half weeks. I started at 150 pounds and have dropped down to a proud 135. I've never successfully lost that amount of weight at once in my whole life. I've never had this much control over my body and felt so capable of keeping that weight down. I was starting to feel like weight loss was really impossible or only for someone truly more powerful and determined than me. I've never had any self control about what I eat and I've never kept track of calories. I've never been very physically fit or cared for exercise and didn't even consider walking an option, I didn't think it made enough of a difference. Now that I've reached 15 pounds down, people around me have started to take my weight loss efforts more seriously and recognize that I'm managing to do exactly what I've put my mind to. I don't blame them for doubting me. Every year thousands of people say "this is it! I'm losing the weight!", they drop the first five to ten pounds, and then realize how incredibly hard it all is and shortly after resume eating the way they did. That has been the biggest realization to hit me so far, that I've started changing the minds of people that had doubts about my weight loss. It's started to dawn on others that I'm completely for real about what I'm doing. My roommate is now also down 30 pounds!! He has been struggling with obesity for most of his life and the diet I've put us both on is starting to make a real difference. I'm so effing proud of us.

submitted by /u/AnonPinkLady
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/doxjkhw

No comments:

Post a Comment