Tuesday, June 21, 2022

I need to lose 20lbs and I feel really overwhelmed. Any advice?

I need to lose 20lbs and I feel really overwhelmed. Any advice?

Food is such a crutch for me and I hate feeling hungry so I snack. I have severe mental health problems so prepping food is a huge task but it feels like the only way to achieve a calorie deficit. Feel really overwhelmed and just don’t know where to start.

Tracking daily calories feels too difficult as if I can’t do basic tasks like showering daily how can I consistently do the calorie counting 😖

Don’t want share height and weight as if feels too personal, but based on my history a 20lb weight loss would make my body not hurt or feel uncomfortable. I also want to gain more confidence and just feel better.

I’m thinking that volume eating might be the way to go, but yeah meal prep is so hard and I just don’t know how to get around that big hurdle

submitted by /u/gr33n_bliss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vhmgb3/i_need_to_lose_20lbs_and_i_feel_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment