Sunday, June 12, 2022

7.8 lbs in a month...

Gain. Yep, that's right. I gained nearly 8 lbs in the last 4 weeks.

March of 2021 I started my weight loss journey. It took 43 weeks to drop 40 lbs to my goal weight that I've been maintaining for the past 6 months.

Normally I'd be pretty upset with this gain. However, it really makes sense. I stopped tracking every single gram of food these past few weeks. I've been drinking more alcohol. It's hot as balls out, and I haven't gotten up early to go hike and run.

And it all shows. So, back to tracking on the spreadsheet. Back to being mindful and focused. This 8 lbs will be gone as quickly as it came on. I suppose it really just shows how accurately CICO works (in either direction).

Happy Sunday. Stay motivated, my friends.

submitted by /u/Hoo_Who
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D8hki6g

No comments:

Post a Comment