Saturday, June 11, 2022

Healthy weight loss after and ED *trigger warning*

So when I was 15, I was at my highest weight of 196.8 lbs. I’m 5’8 and I was terrified of staying fat and became extremely self conscious. I’d always been scared of getting fat, but at almost 200 lbs there was no denying it. So I panicked, I stopped eating and started drinking heavily daily instead and started skipping school and would walk obsessively. Like literally 60km a day. The food I would eat, I would purge. I never became emaciated or anything. But I did get to be 130 lbs in just under 3 months.

I maintained that until grade 12 where I decided I wanted to try to get better and allowed myself to eat and tried to stop purging and did mostly successfully. But I gained weight really quickly and ended up at 150lbs once I left high school. I graduated in 2018 and am 21 now, 170lbs. I’m ashamed and humiliated. I struggle with food but eat when I am hungry and rarely purge. I see my weight steadily climbing back up and I don’t want to become morbidly obese again. But the only way I know how to lose weight is so unhealthy and has damaged my stomach beyond repair.

Has anyone else successfully lost weight in a healthy manner after recovering from an ED? What did you do?

submitted by /u/X-Jelly-X-Fish-X
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/714R9Hs

No comments:

Post a Comment