Sunday, June 12, 2022

Calorie dense, low fat, low carb snacks?

Hi there, 50F here, 5'5" Currently 165lbs and just trying to at least get into a healthy weight range. I'm one month into my weight loss journey and so far have lost 5 pounds! I am using MFP and walking 45 minutes every day. My plan allows 1350 kcal/day and I am eating only about 1150-1200 kcal because I run out of fat and carbs before maxing out my calories. Combined with the walking, that puts me at about a 300-400 kcal deficit per day. I don't eat dairy or fast food, just gluten free grains, fruit, vegetables, meat, think bars, evolve, and powdered peanut butter.

Is it bad to eat that many calories less than recommended? TBH I'm not really hungry for more. I eat 4 small meals a day and it already seems like a lot of food. Should I add some calorie dense snacks to get closer to 1350 kcal? Any ideas on what type of snacks to add?

submitted by /u/never_did_henry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EJRV6eY

No comments:

Post a Comment