Monday, November 7, 2022

I have been trying to walk before I can run and I needed this video to realize that.

I just watched Natasha's video that she put out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysilbVPkPuQ

It helped me realize that I have been trying to walk before I can run when it comes to my weight loss journey. I have been trying to create all these plans and do all of these scheduled compound movements and doing all this stuff before I even create the habit of just getting into my workout gear.

I got Habitminder for free one year when they were offering it. I think during black friday. https://habitminder.com/

I think I'm going to start using that for my weight loss journey. My only goal being to "Get Into my Workout Gear" since I work out at home and don't have a membership to any gym (as I can't afford it).

Whatever I do in my workout gear is more than what I did outside of it so this goal is a lot easier for me to handle than trying to schedule exactly what I am going to do.

Note: ED Talk in the spoiler, don't show if you are sensitive.

I struggle with Binge Eating with my purging being to exercise too hard so I feel this will be a fantastic way for me to get those good endorphins going. As long as I have good endorphins, I tend to eat better than I do without those endorphins. So, this is step 1 for me.

Having this goal has instantly made me feel a lot better about my weight loss journey and fitness journey. I know I will get there and while the snowball is only going like 1cm at a time (as Natasha said) eventually I'll get to an avalanche. I'm ready for that avalanche to happen now but I know I need to work up to it.

submitted by /u/DudeThatsErin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/w9rKuRU

No comments:

Post a Comment