Monday, November 7, 2022

Finally starting a journey, that I should have done years ago

Honestly I really just wanted to put this into the void, in text. So this may be a smidge of a stream of consciousness, rather than a real post.

I’m a 28 year old guy, and I’ve been overweight all my life. I mean I played football in highschool and such, and was at least somewhat active; but I’ve always been a thicc guy. Up till about two weeks ago, I was capped at about 350 pounds. I’m 6’1, so I wore it alright, but still way larger than I’d like to be.

I’m really just fed up with it, honestly. I want to wear nice shirts. I want to dress up and look good when I go out. I just want to be ever so slightly happier with my own reflection. I reckon that mirrors a lot of other peoples thoughts, though. We’re roughly all in the same boat.

But, yes, last week! Last week a friend turned me onto a calorie tracker app that she’s been using. It was honestly really good timing, as I was buying an exercise bike the same day! So for the first time, I’m really going all out. I’ve fasted in the past, and enjoyed it, but I’ve never really introduced regular exercise into my weight loss strategies.

So far things have been really really good. I’ve dropped about 2 pounds this far, and I’ve been doing around 4-6 miles a day on the bike. I’m really excited to see if this will be the answer I was looking for.

submitted by /u/Thiccviking0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0AStlK1

No comments:

Post a Comment