Saturday, November 5, 2022

I'm in a plateau any tips?

Hello!

I have been on my weight loss journey since the middle of a holiday. I am 18 and 5'1f (short :( ). I started at 180 pounds and I'm currently at 149. During this whole time I've eaten 1,300 calories even though my TDEE was 1,700 at sedentary.

I've been on this plateau for maybe three weeks, which is really frustrating. I calculated my TDEE again and at sedentary it is 1,600 so I have less of a gap.

My fear is that I cannot do 1,200 calories. I love sweets and deserts and how I reward myself at the end of every day is 50-80 calories of junk. With the way I'm currently eating I don't know if I will have the budget for that.

I am not sedentary but I feel like I don't move enough to be considered active and if I'm not losing now at 1,300 even while active I feel the only way to lose is to cut back on calories. Usually I walk more than 25km a week. I only know this because of pokemon go which I can't have on me at my physically demanding job so it's a bit more than that.

I need advice from you wonderful people :)

submitted by /u/BellFirst9365
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Lt6FuDS

No comments:

Post a Comment