Saturday, November 5, 2022

Weight Loss Plateu

Hi everyone,

I was pregnant and gained 20kg. I was not able to exercise during my pregnancy. 9 months I slowly lost the weight with weight training at least 4 times a week if I get the chance. It’s a mix between gym & home. When I hit the gym I add a 30 minute walk if there is time.

I am stuck I am eating 1550 calories. I cannot shift the weight from 54kg-52kg. This is my personal goal. I eat healthy. I eat enough protein.

It’s been like this for 2 months. I don’t know what else to do.

The weather sucks so I cannot walk outside. I can’t be in the gym for hours due to work and baby. I don’t really want to lower my calories but I feel I may have to. I am stuck.

submitted by /u/popcornandchills
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jMPcTZd

No comments:

Post a Comment