Thursday, November 3, 2022

Is it ok to do only cardio?

Hey, 17F/5’7/108lbs here! Not really looking for weight loss advice more of a fitness advice, hope y’all can still help.

For a long time I have wanted to become fitter. I felt skinny-fat and I didn’t like the way I looked so I decided to try resistance training and upping my protein.

I had a massive problem sticking to a resistance training routine though. I did it at home since I don’t have access to a gym and I found it nightmare-ish. I couldn’t stick for more than a week at a time. I genuinely hated it and thought I hated exercising in general. That was until I discovered running.

Only a few weeks ago I picked up running a bit and I found it really fun and rewarding. It actually gives me energy and reduces my anxiety as a direct opposition to the weight training. I actually like exercising now!

But, reading a bunch online everyone basically says cardio is useless if you want to look more toned (less of that skinny fat)… I don’t know what to do… is it really that bad?

submitted by /u/Radiant_Mycologist46
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0EvOc5j

No comments:

Post a Comment