Sunday, November 6, 2022

Trying a week without chips :) ( :( )

After failed attempts/being careless, I am restarting my weight loss journey. My favorite snacks are hot chips. My idea of relaxing is having a big bag of hot chips and watching a show/movie. I love eating it, it brings me joy. However, I want to cut down on how much I eat it, especially because it’s calorie heavy yet doesn’t make me feel full. On the countless times I have tried to cut down on it, whether it be portion it into one serving bags, or buy a big box of small bags of chips, I always give in and eat way more. On top of eating the chips, I then think, “hmm, actually I want to eat even more food”, which then I eat whatever is available to me. I obviously can’t eat it in moderation, so I am going to try a week without chips. It will take everything in me to do so but I really want to do it. I will be replacing chips with popcorn or rice cakes (even though I’m not the biggest fan of both). I’m sad I’ve reached a point where I can’t enjoy the foods I like because I can’t control myself, but I have to start somewhere.

submitted by /u/cnvs28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Kmr1jEv

No comments:

Post a Comment