Tuesday, November 1, 2022

wanting to lose weight and appear more toned

okay this might be more complicated than the title implies but i'm not really sure where else to ask these questions. Here's the thing I'm a competitive grappling athlete and i've decided to cut a little weight for some competitions i have coming up I've been on a bit of a weight loss journey for about 1.5 months now and i'm close to the weight i need to be at for competition i'm not worried about that. so far I've lost about 6 lbs by simply increasing cardio and ensuring i'm eating enough protein. CW is 133.2 ( im also 5'2") here's the thing though I am happy to cut a little bit to make a competition weight and give myself an advantage, but personally i would rlly love to see myself w a lower body fat percentage and just generally at a lower weight ( in my head that's around 122-125) i suppose im just nervous that if i achieve that weight i won't be able to maintain it and some of the muscle i've built over the past 2 years. (side note it is typically hard for me to lose weight and bf but no problem for me to gain muscle so i just look kinda big for my size most of the time which is rlly why i want to go down in weight and size) i realize i'm kind of rampblng but i suppose what i really want to know is has anyone who has a similar body type ig done this and been able to maintain their goal weight once achieved ?

submitted by /u/Hungry_Landscape8408
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Sph5QV6

No comments:

Post a Comment