Wednesday, November 2, 2022

depressed

i was 94 kilos this time last year

i lost 10 kilos this year and have gained it all back, some due to inactivity from injury, some for diabetes issues causing constant hunger.

am so depressed.

I feel helpless and hate the way i look

i guess the only way forward for me is to just do walking every now and then and try and lose weight that way.

Since that seems to be the only exercise i can do without causing injuries that set me back.

I hate this so much i am so depressed about it.

Can anyone tell me also because i need to track weight loss to see see if my diet is working

Do you count the morning weight loss or the weight during the day?

I have gone up two sizes in clothing and that is generally how i tend to evaluate my weight loss.

STOP DMING ME TO SELL YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS OR FITNESS TRAINER PACKAGES OR TRY TO STOP MAKING ME LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT OBESE WOMEN JUST STOP DMING ME

submitted by /u/CassiopeiaDwarf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kjQaF67

No comments:

Post a Comment